Section Sr.No Section Name Number
11/08/2012 · The amended act 54 of 1994 has eliminated the following class of vehicles from the provisions of MV Act - medium goods vehicle, medium passenger motor vehicle, heavy goods vehicle, heavy passenger motor vehicle, road-roller & motor vehicle of a specified description.... Lok Sabha passes Motor Vehicle Act to bring reforms in transport sector Lok Sabha today approved a bill for radical reforms in transport sector that will usher in multi-fold hike in fine for
The Motor Vehicles Act 1988 Indian Kanoon
12. Whether any action under section 53, 54 or 55 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 i s pending before any Registe ring Authority, or other prescribe d Authority, if so, give... Lok Sabha passes Motor Vehicle Act to bring reforms in transport sector Lok Sabha today approved a bill for radical reforms in transport sector that will usher in multi-fold hike in fine for
The Motor Vehicles (Maharashtra Amendment) Act 1972
The owner of a motor vehicle when applying for the assignment of a new registration mark under sub-section (1) of section 47, or where the transfer of a motor vehicle is to be effected in a State other than the State of its registration, the transferor of such vehicle when reporting the transfer under sub-section (1) of section 50, shall make an application in such form and in such manner as best pdf reader for windows xp In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (9) of section 2 of the Bombay Motor Vehicles (Taxation of Passengers) Act, 1958 (Bombay Act No. LXVII of 1958), and in supersession of all the previous notifications issued in this behalf, the Government of Maharashtra hereby appoints each of the officers specified in column (2) of the Schedule hereto to be the Tax Officers for the areas
MV Acts And Fines-Highway Police Maharashtra State
Motor Vehicles Department failing to produce (i) the certificate of insurance of the vehicle; and where the vehicle is a transport vehicle (ii) certificate of fitness, and (iii) permit adding fractions with different denominators worksheet pdf The Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 1. Short title, extent, commencement and application.—(1) This Act may be called the Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961.
How long can it take?
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Examination GoPract
- The Motor Vehicles Act 1988 Indian Kanoon
- FORM 28 APPLICATION AND GR ANT O F NO OBJECTION
- Aggregator Notification 9.9 mahatranscom.in
- Section Sr.No Section Name Number
Motor Vehicle Act Maharashtra Pdf
(f) "motor car" means a motor vehicle (other than a transport vehicle, omni-bus, road roller tractor, motor -cycle or invalid carriage); (g) words and expressions used in the Act and not defined in these Rules shall have the meanings
- of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (59 of 1988), in its application to the State of Maharashtra and of all other powers enabling it in this behalf, is hereby published as required by sub-section ( 1 ) of section
- section 58 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (59 of 1988) and in supersession of the notification of the Government of India in the Ministry of Surface Transport S.O. No. 479(E), dated the 4 th July, 1996, the Central Government hereby specifies that in relation to the transport vehicles
- For driving commercial/transport vehicles, one should obtain endorsement (and a minimum age of 20 years, in some states) in the driving licence to effect under s.3(1) of The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- state to Maharashtra State 4.74 Office procedure for endorsement of HP Agreement / Hypothecation 4.75 Office procedure for Termination HP Agreement / Hypothecation 4.76 Office procedure for Alteration in vehicle 4.77 Office Procedure for renewal of fitness 4.78 Office procedure for Change of address 4.79 Office procedure for noting of transfer of ownership. 4. REGISTRATION OF MOTOR VEHICLES 4